We are pleased to announce that registration for the 110th Anniversary is now OPEN!
The Anniversary is Saturday and Sunday, October 28–29, and will take place in various locations around New York City. Already, I’ve heard that cousins will be coming from all over: California, Florida, Massachusetts, Wyoming and, even, New Jersey! Highlights will include a lifetime of memories but also:
- A kosher family feast at the Wall Street Grill.
- Explore the new Gilder Center at the American Museum of Natural History.
- Special kiddush at the only Greek synagogue in the nation.
- Late-night bowling for those young or young at heart.
- Tour of Lower East Side to get in touch with our ancestors.
- And a special Cantor’s Cabaret performance by cousin Craig Pomranz.
There’s even fancy swag to take home too, with a Cantor Family Cookbook, with recipes sent in by yourselves and a print of the iconic poster, “The ICFS View of the World” filling your gift bag.
It’s a full weekend of events, and the Society is picking up most of the bill.
Your payment includes all 6 events!
- Members: $100
- Kids 11 & under: $50
- Non-Members: $250